Excel’s core business is the provision of certificated bailiff services. Our core clients are local authorities and Government departments.
Our method of service delivery ensures that:
- our recovery processes will not cause undue hardship to debtors
- our operations distinguish between debtors with genuine financial difficulties and debtors who have acted willfully in not paying
- we protect third parties and their possessions from the effects of enforcement.
The principles which drive the company and uphold it as a reputable enforcement agency can be summarised as:
- Treating debtors fairly, with respect and courtesy
- Acting without favour or discrimination of any kind – paying particular attention to diversity, cultural and religious considerations
- Delivering services in an open and transparent manner
- Accepting responsibility for everything we do or cause to be done
For our service delivery in Wales, we provide a comprehensive bilingual service in accordance with the Welsh Language Act 1993. Excel has been commended by the Welsh Language Board as a flagship for bilingualism in the private sector.